The Blood Pact Quest GuideDifficulty: Novice
Length: Very short
Members only: No
- 1 quest point
- Kayle's bow
- Caitlin's staff
- Reese's sword
- 100 Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged and Magic XP
- Access to the Lumbridge Catacombs dungeon
- 200 Bronze arrows, 200 Air runes, 200 Mind runes
- Two extra spins on the Squeal of Fortune.
Speak to Xenia in the Lumbridge Graveyard
In Need of a Hero
1. Speak to Xenia in the Lumbridge Graveyard, just south of the church. She has seen three Zamorakian cultists head into the catacombs after kidnapping a wizard from the Wizard's Tower and asks you to help her investigate.
2. After agreeing, enter the catacombs and a short cutscene will ensue, showing the cultists and their victim walking down the passage.
3. Continue down the passage with Xenia following and you will be attacked by Kayle, resulting in Xenia getting injured and a hasty retreat back to the entrance of the catacombs. Go back to Kayle and defeat him, optionally using the pillars as cover while approaching him to avoid getting hit. Once defeated, you get the option to kill him or spare his life. Whichever option you choose you will receive his bow and 50 Bronze arrows.
4. Now equip Kayle's bow and the bronze arrows and proceed to the next room. Caitlin will begin attacking you with magic attacks from across the balcony. Attack her using ranged and once she is defeated, operate the winch to open the gate to the north. Follow the path to the other balcony and choose to either to kill Caitlin or spare her to receive her staff and 50 Air and Mind runes.
5. Go down the stairs to face the third and final cultist - Reese. He can be defeated using any style of combat but he is weakest to magic. When he is defeated you once again get the option to either kill him or spare his life (he will commit suicide if you spare him) and will then receive his sword.
6. Untie Ilona, resulting in the tomb breaking and you will be transported back outside. Speak to Xenia to complete the quest.
- Xenia will heal you if asked.
- If you have 300 Quest Points or more then after completing the quest you can speak to Xenia to receive the Helmet of Trials.
- A new level of the catacombs can be accessed from the room where Ilona was rescued. It is filled with monsters who drop 5 different mask pieces which can be used together to recreate the Mask of Dragith Nurn. 6 different statuettes can also be found and sold to Xenia for a total of 2500 GP.
- The lower level of the catacombs containing the monsters can be accessed quickly by a staircase just within the entrance of the catacombs.
Last update: 27-Mar-2010 21:44 by Death