Monk's Friend Quest GuideDifficulty: Novice
Members only: Yes
- 1 quest point
- 2000 Woodcutting XP
- 8 Law Runes
Monastery south of Ardougne [map].
- Jug of Water
1. Head to the Monastery south of Ardougne [map] and talk with Broder Omad. Ask him "Why can't you sleep, what's wrong?". He'll tell you that you need to find a child's blanket.
2. Go northwest of the monastery, and just southwest of the ladder, there's a stone ring. Once you enter the stone ring, a ladder will appear. Climb down the ladder.
3. Take the first path to the south, enter the room with thieves and pick up the Child's Blanket which is on a table.
4. Go out of the caves and return to Brother Omad in the monastery. Talk to him again. He will tell you about Brother Cedric, which is not returning with the wine for the child's party.
5. Head north of the monastery. You will see Brother Cedric next to the well (A water source on the mini-map). Talk to him. He'll tell you that he needs some water. So, talk to him again, and you'll give him the jug of water.
6. He'll tell you that he need you to get wood to fix his broken cart. So, talk to him again to give him the wood.
7. Now, return to Brother Omad in the Monastery. He will give you the reward. Then the party begins. After some partying, you will complete the quest.
Last update: 07-Jun-2010 00:16 by Kevin