Witch's House Quest GuideDifficulty: Intermediate
Members only: Yes
- 4 quest points
- 6,325 Constitution experience.
Go to the boy located in Taverley, and ask him what's wrong. He will say he kicked his ball in the Witch's Garden, say you will help him. Go now to the main Door of the Witch's House, and search the pot which is next to the door. (You will get a key, and then go in.)
You will need to defeat a Shape shifter who gets better each time you kill it. You need to kill the monster 4 times (level 19, 33, 47, 53).
- Some piece of Cheese (any food shop or in Aggie's house in Draynor (the witch)
- Leather Gloves
- All items you think you need for killing the 4 creatures. Armour, weapon, food and potions depending on your level.
1. Once inside, search the table. You will find the Witch's Diary, take it and read it.
2. Climb down and head over to a ladder going down. Go thorough the gate, open and search the wall cupboard for a magnet. (Make sure you are wearing a pair of Gloves before you open it or you will get hit a lot of damage.) If you lose the magnet while trying to unlock the next door you will have to get a new one.
3. Then read the whole diary one more time before climbing up. Go through the Door opposite of the Ladder and drop your cheese near the door. (Make sure you drop it in the space between the two Doors), a rat should now pup-up. NOW, and quickly use the Magnet with the rat.
4. Open the the door and walk into the Garden. WATCH OUT FOR THE WITCH AND LOOK AT THE MAP. When the Witch is coming, hide behind a hedge, and don't move until she walks by, and then run to the next Hedge. If she catches you she will teleport you out and you will have to unlock the door again. Take your time and repeat the last step after she walks by. Do that until you get to the fountain.
5. Now it's important that you read her Diary at least one time before checking the Fountain or you will not get the Shed Key. Keep hiding behind the hedges until you reach the shed and unlock it. Once you grab the ball the Witches Experiment (Level 19) will attack you until it reaches its final stage of a level 53 wolf. Once you get the ball hide behind the hedges until you get out of the witches' house. If the witch sees you while leaving the house she will teleport you outside where you will have to start over from the beginning.
6. Go back to the boy and talk to him to claim your reward.
Last update: 17-Feb-2011 23:20 by Kevin