Wolf Whistle Quest GuideDifficulty: Novice
Members only: Yes
- 1 quest point
- 276 Summoning XP, access to the Summoning skill
- 275 Gold charms
Speak to Pikkupstix in Taverley.
- 2 Wolf bones (can be obtained during the quest).
1. To start the quest, speak to Pikkupstix in the Western part of Taverley. [map]
2. After you've talked to him, climb up the ladder in his house. After a short cutscene, speak to Pikkupstix again. He tells you that you need a spirit wolf to scare the creature upstairs away, and asks you if you want to learn the arts of summoning. He tells you to bring two wolf bones. If you don't have them, head to the White Wolf Montain nearby and search the dead assistant lying on the ground to get the bones (alternatively, you can kill a wolf and pick up its bones). [map]
3. Talk to Pikkupstix and show him the two wolf bones. He gives you a few items: 2 Gold charms, 2 Pouches, a Trapdoor key and 14 Spirit shards. Then, open the trapdoor in his house to enter the cellar.
4. Click on the large obelisk and a screen will appear, asking you which wolf pouch you want to infuse. Choose the only highlighted option, the Spirit wolf pouch. If it's not highlighted, you are missing an item.
5. Click on the obelisk again, and select the second tab (Transform scrolls). Click the Howl scroll. Only transform one of your pouches to get 10 Howl scrolls, you will need the scrolls and the pouch.
6. Go upstairs and talk to Pikkupstix. Then, climb up the ladder. After the custcene, right-click on your Spirit wolf pouch to summon it. Then, click the wolf icon in the upper left corner of the summoning interface, and use the howl on the Wolpertinger.
7. Talk to Pikkupstix. Then go downstairs to the cellar, and right-click on the Obelisk to renew your summoning points. Then, go back and talk to Pikkupstix again. He gives you the ability to use the summoning skill, and you have completed the quest. Congratulations!
Special thanks: Death and Call Me Larry
Last update: 10-May-2009 11:20 by Pineapple