Another Slice of H.A.M. Quest GuideDifficulty: Intermediate
Members only: Yes
- 1 quest point
- 3000 Mining Xp
- 3000 Prayer Xp
- Ancient goblin mace
- Access to Dorgesh-Kaan-Keldagrim train route
- Ability to buy Goblin Village teleport spheres from Oldak
- Two extra spins on the Squeal of Fortune.
Speak to either Ur-Tag or the dwarven Ambassador
- Light source (Oil Lantern/ Bullseye lantern)
- Tinderbox (recommended but not required)
- Range / Mage equipment
- Arrows for Range, Runes for Magic
- A decent armour to withstand level 30 and 60
1. Go to Dorgesh-Kaan and go upstairs, once you're there go to the north-westernmost house.
2. Go in and speak to Ur-Tag.
3. Walk all the way south until you reach a corridor that leads to the west (the third one leading to the west)
4. Enter the doorway just to the west.
5. Walk down the track and go all the way south until you reach a group of goblins.
6. Talk to Tegdak and he will tell you that there are goblin artifacts buried around there, and they want you to extract them - but they are inexperienced so therefore they need your help!
7. He will give you a Trowel and a specimen brush. Take your trowel and use it with the artifacts on the floor - there should be two just around Tegdak.
8. Go along the south path and you will find more artifacts on the floor, continue south until you have all the artefacts then take it to the specimen table - you should now have 6 artifacts.
9. Now use all the artifacts on the specimen table to clean it. Now take it back to Tegdak and he will thank you. Next you will then need to talk to the scribe.
10. You can find the Goblin Scribe just to the west of the starting point and he will tell you to talk to Oldak.
11. Make your way to the ground floor and go north-west and talk to Oldak (the room North of bank) after a small talk you will be given a Sphere and then teleports you to the goblin village.
12. Talk to the goblin generals and you will see a scene of them talking to you and Zanik. They will tell you that the mace is a 'Holy mace of the War God'. Carry on talking and Grubfoot will join in and say Zanik is the Chosen Commander!
13. General Wartface will gather ALL the goblins, after a while they will start to get angry over what Zanik said.
14. Now prepare for the fight. When you're first in the goblin village you cannot move around, so what do you do? Run around the back! Go north 1 square then west, then all the way to the south and climb up the stairs. The H.A.M ranger and mager are both lvl 30 and very easy to kill. But watch your health and eat when you're low on health, pray if necessary.
15. After you killed them 2, Sigmund and Zanik will be fighting, after a while Sigmund will take Zanik as a hostage. The generals will then come out and you tell them what happened.
16. What do you get? A holy Ancient mace! Make your way to the lumbridge swamp (south-east of the draynor village) and you'll find the sergeants just outside of the entrance. Talk to the sergeants.
17. You will need a light source for this part. Go down the hole, then another hole and you will see yet another small cutscene.
18. This is probably the hardest part of the quest, but if you get it right, it won't take long.
- First, run to the little run and go into it, wait until the guards come and walk past. Walk out and RUN to the most eastern crate and hide behind them.
- Wait until that guard walks past walk out and the sergeant will attack the guard.
- Then climb down stairs.
19. Now you will have to fight Sigmund, he is pretty easy to kill. Use the ancient mace special attack to take off his protection prayer, then use whatever weapon you feel like! Now hurry up and untie Zanik before he gets crushed into Goblin Crunchies! A cutscene will begin straight after that - celebrating the grand opening of the Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim train route!
Q: What is the stats of the Ancient Mace?
A: Stab +10, Slash -2, Crush +16, Mage +0, Range +0, Strength +14, Prayer +3
Q: What does the special on the Ancient Mace do?
A: Apparently takes off your opponent's protection prayer and also boosts your prayer for how many damage you did(More resources needed for this one)
Q: Can I get another Sphere afterwards?
Q: Yes you can, go to Oldak again, right click and then Buy-Spheres. You will need to give him 2x Law runes, and 2 molten glass.
Special thanks: Predator
Last update: 02-Apr-2010 17:08 by Aliensvortex