Making History Quest GuideDifficulty: Intermediate
Members only: Yes
Talking to Jorral who is located in the outpost south of the Gnome Stronghold.
1. To start the quest, talk to Jorral, located in the outpost just south of the Gnome Stronghold.[map] Agree to help him, and he will tell you to go and find three people who are related to the outpost. The following three parts can be done in any order.
2. Walk or teleport to Ardougne talk to the silver trader in the marketplace. You will be given a key.
3. Walk to the spot just below the Observatory (map) or teleport to Castle Wars and walk to the spot. Dig on the spot using a spade, and you will get a chest, which can be opened using the enchanted key you got from the silver trader. Inside you will find a journal.
4. Walk to Rellekka or teleport to Camelot then walk. You will find Blanin, Dron's brother, east of the main hall. Talk to him, then talk to Dron who is located north of the main hall. Give him the following replies and he will tell you about the history of the outpost.
- I'm after important answers.
- Why, you're the famous warrior Dron!
- An iron mace
- 4th and 5th
- North-East side of town
5. If you have the Ectophial you can teleport to Port Phatmasys, but if you don't have it, teleport to Varrock and walk. If you haven't done Ghost's Ahoy, you will have to pay 2 ectotokens to enter the city.
A Quick Guide to Ecto-Tokens
- Once you're in the Ectofuntus, climb down the western ladder in the building, then go to the other end of the round passage, then climb down the stairs. Repeat this process until you're in the bottom floor. Now fill the 2 buckets with slime.
- Go up to the ground floor. Climb up the eastern ladder in the building, then grind your bones in the grinder, then collect them in your pots from the bin. You need 2 pots.
- Go back down to the ground floor. Choose the option to worship the Ectofuntus. You will use up the slimes, and your delicious pots of bonemeal. Talk to one of the disciples to collect your tokens.
6. Talk to Droalak who can be found near the entrance to the general store. He will tell you to get his wife a sapphire amulet.
7. Melina, Droalak's wife, is in the house between the general store and the furnace. Talk to her twice to give her the amulet. Then she will disappear.
8. Talk to Droalak again, and he will give you a scroll.
9. Walk to the outpost or teleport to Ardougne and walk. Talk to Jorral and he will give you a letter to deliver to Kind Lathas.
10. Walk or teleport to Ardougne, and speak to King Lathas. He is upstairs in the Ardougne castle.
11. Go back to the outpost and talk to Jorral, and that will finish the quest.
If you return to Port Phasmatys, you can tell Droalak that you delivered the scroll and put his sould to rest. This gives an additional 1,000 Prayer XP.
There is also an extra miniquest for you to do after you complete the quest: By using the enchanted key, you can locate other chests which will give varying items.
Last update: 09-Nov-2009 10:09 by Predator